LKBEN10911: How to integrate an Favicon under TYPO3 with YAML for Templavoila
You cannot integrate the Favicon by default
Favicon is not deplayed
First we had to create an favicon:
- e.g. with the creator under "http://www.html-kit.com/favicon/"
- in our example the created icon is named "Favicon.ico"
- copy the favicon in the Typo3-Directory: "fileadmin/images/"
Implementating under Typo3 with YAML for Templavoila:
- login to the Typo3 Admin-Console
- select the function "Template"
- select the ROOTPAGE
- then select the TypoScript Object Browser with Browse=Setup / ALL
- find and select the entry [page]
- ADD Object Property page."shortcutIcon" TS=fileadmin/images/favicon.ico (without question marks)
delete the browsercache an test it
Disclaimer:The information provided in this document is intended for your information only. Lubby makes no claims to the validity of this information. Use of this information is at own risk!
About the Author
Author:- Keskon GmbH & Co. KG
Wim Peeters is electronics engineer with an additional master in IT and over 30 years of experience, including time spent in support, development, consulting, training and database administration. Wim has worked with SQL Server since version 6.5. He has developed in C/C++, Java and C# on Windows and Linux. He writes knowledge base articles to solve IT problems and publishes them on the Lubby Knowledge Platform.