You need to change the time for the screen saver.
Here are the steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedt32, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click String Value.
- Type ScreenSaverGracePeriod, and then press ENTER.
- Double-click ScreenSaverGracePeriod.
- Click Decimal under the Base heading, and then enter a number in the Value data box that represents the password activation delay in seconds.
You can enter any whole number between 0 and 2,147,483 (approximately 24 days). A value of zero indicates no password protection delay. There is no default entry.
- Click OK, and then exit Registry Editor.
Disclaimer:The information provided in this document is intended for your information only. Lubby makes no claims to the validity of this information. Use of this information is at own risk!
About the Author
Author: Wim Peeters - Keskon GmbH & Co. KG
Wim Peeters is electronics engineer with an additional master in IT and over 30 years of experience, including time spent in support, development, consulting, training and database administration. Wim has worked with SQL Server since version 6.5. He has developed in C/C++, Java and C# on Windows and Linux. He writes knowledge base articles to solve IT problems and publishes them on the Lubby Knowledge Platform.
Latest update: 05/10/2020 | Comment: