LWE10270 : How to do a standard installation of exchange server 2007.
A standard Exchange server 2007 installation in simple steps.
How to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 in simple steps:
- Insert the Exchange server 2007 CD in the CD drive. The setup.exe will start automatically.
- At the start page you have to complete following steps:
Step 1: install .net framework 2.0
Step 2: install the Microsoft managemanet console (MMC)
Step 3: install the Microsoft Windows Powershell
The next phase is the installation of microsoft exchange.
- At the introduction window click next. Then click on "I accept the terms..." then click next.
- On the error reporting page you can enable or disable this feature then click next.
- On the Installation Type page select one of the installation options listed and click next. For a standard installation choose "Typical exchange server installation"
- Next you have to specify if you have any clients runnning with Outlook 2007 or earlier then click next.
- Now some readiness checks are running. If everything is ok then click install to start the installation.
- When the installaton is successfully click the finish button.
- Atfer this you should update your exchange. Do this by choosing the option "Get critical updates for Microsoft exchange".
- When finished with updating you have to restart your exchange server by clicking on restart.
The information provided in this document is intended for your information only. Lubby makes no claims to the validity of this information. Use of this information is at own risk!